Modernisation of machines
In many cases the mechanism of older machines is still in a very good condition, but the control and other electrical components are out of date or obsolete. Failures and spare part problems occur more and more frequently.
Modernisation of machines - Retrofit - is here the magic word to give these machines a "second life". They will become reliable and more accurately again. Their efficiency can be raised substantially
- Increase of the production performance
- Increased system reliability
- Adaptation to current standards of workplace safety
- Long-term available spare parts
- Saving of energy, e.g. by the employment of frequency transformers of electrical drives
- Increased flexibility thanks to compatibility with cutting-edge system networking
- Integration of older systems into the modern production infrastructure
We offer you:
- Retrofitting in automation technology, e.g. pc-based CNC controls
- Custom made modernising of your CNC tooling machine.
- CNC software to cover all technologies, like, for example, laser/water jet working, punching / nibbling, milling, high-speed tooling, measuring, 5 axis tooling with real-time transformation, gear grinding and so on.
How does your company stay up to date with the state of the art?
Contact us, we help you with qualified consulting.
IBH Automation Gesellschaft für Steuerungstechnik mbH
+49 (0) 71 54/82 16-11
in line with DIN EN ISO 9001:2015